- Cake: French vanilla filled with vanilla swiss meringue buttercream covered with ganache and fondant – all completely edible including sugar flowers and bee fairy! – Made by Pretty Special Cakes
- Cupcakes: French vanilla decorated with mini hives. Made by Pretty Special Cakes
- Cookies: 3 designs (daisy, honeycomb number 2) all vanilla flavoured hand piped with royal icing. Made by Pretty Special Cakes
- Fold up table: Borrowed from Finding Femme
- Tablecloth: Hessian purchased by the meter from Bunnings. Base cloth (hidden) was made by my aunt using old curtain fabric.
- Table runner: Faux moss from Spotlight. Petals pulled from the flowers and ivy cut from my own garden.
- Flowers: available from my local flower market. Vases are made using my own tupperwear containers just wrapped in hessian ribbon (from Spotlight) and then tied with twine also from Spotlight).
- Tree stumps: Firewood I borrowed from the in-laws, which the Captain and I spent an evening de-barking!!
- Hanging two sign: made from a hessian table runner (Spotlight) and white wooden letters (Typo). Tied to the fence using Twine (Spotlight)
- Chair: Purchased and painted for Roo’s first birthday (details on the chair here)
- Party Crown: cut from hessian card and stapled with a hand drawn bee on yellow card (all from Spotlight)
- Bunting: Cut from hessian sheets (Spotlight) and yellow card (Spotlight) and using a whole punch strung on twine (also Spotlight). Ivy from my garden and flowers were from my local flower market were just twisted and sticky taped onto the chair
- Honeycomb: Cut from cardboard and joined using stickytape. I used a hot glue gun to reinforce the frame with more cardboard (discarded nappy boxes) after my first attempt to hang it up failed. I then painted it with spray paint (Bunnings) and tied it up with twine (Spotlight)
- Bees: Made by my aunt using coloured cardboard
More Kids Parties by Goldfields Girl
Suggested read: Kids Parties by Goldfields Girl